"Tell me and I'll forget. Teach me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll learn." –Benjamin Franklin
Early Education provides high-quality early education programming to over 180 children in the community through three programs:
BOTH OUR FULL DAY AND HALF DAY SPICE PROGRAMS HAVE OPEN SEATS. PLEASE CALL US AT 315-446-3220 OR EMAIL email@example.com FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SPICE OPENINGS.
- WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (3 & 4 YEAR OLDS) for both our Early Education Center as well as our Northside Early Education Center. Please call us at 315-446-3220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Early Education Center - Home of SPICE (Special Education Preschool), Universal Pre-K and Small Wonders Day Care (Infants to Preschool)
- Small Wonders Day Care - reopened to the public on June 29th.
- SPICE Summer Session will begin on July 6th and will be offered both in-person and remotely.
- SPICE and UPK Fall Session begins on September 9th.
Park Hill School - Home of SPICE (Special Education Preschool) half-day program.
- SPICE Park Hill will be offering remote, half-day summer programs beginning July 6th.
- Fall Sessions begins on September 9th.
Northside Early Education Center - Home of Toddlers, Preschool and Universal Pre-K
- Day Care reopened to the public on June 30th.
- UPK Fall Session begins on September 9th.
Our educational learning environment offers high staff- to-child ratios, indoor and outdoor motor areas, and certified, highly qualified teachers. Children are welcomed into a nurturing environment that considers the developmental needs of each child. A considerable part of the preschool day is structured with core curriculum, compliant with our local school districts, consisting of literacy, math, and social-emotional curriculum's, ensuring that children are well-prepared for the transition to kindergarten.